Monday, February 23, 2009

Cayman Pictures.


Pure relaxation...nothing like being on island time!
Don't forget to stay on the left!

Truly Heaven on Earth
We have been blessed by your friendship...

I had a chance to download all 385 pictures that Denell and I took while we were on vacation. It is a little dangerous to get two passionate scrapbookers together on one beautiful island. Our husbands were great participants...thanks guys. I added a small portion of them with the posts I wrote while we were there. I am not sure I will take on the challenge of scrapbooking the whole batch... but hope to put a Smilebox slideshow together at some point. There is no better way to relive experiences...thank GOD for cameras. Mike and I had a short discussion tonight...after viewing all the photos, I told him that I wasn't so sure I could wait another two years to travel with him again. Like I mentioned, it was short...I am going to have to work on that one. Maybe when he looks back on the pictures, he'll feel the same way too.

No comments: