

Tonight, my co-workers and I headed off on a mystery bus trip. The party started at the Blue Line for happy hour. We had appetizers, drinks, and LOTS of laughs. About 30 of us boarded a school bus to head to an unknown destination for dinner. After a half hour bus ride out of town, we ended up at the Blue Heron in Cold Spring. Great food and MORE laughs followed. We ended the night at Sal's in St. Joe for trivia, prizes, dancing, and even more laughs! We seriously laughed until our bellies hurt. It was a good thing we were out of town, because if any students would have been around, they would have sent us to the office for sure! After a week of conferences, and many weeks of inside recess, etc...the teachers were geared up for a night of fun. It was very enjoyable spending time together away from the work place. I didn't get a lot of pictures...I guess I was too busy laughing the night away. =0)





No comments:
Post a Comment