
Off to see the underwater world...



Keeping in touch with our loved ones back home...Being able to sleep in this morning was a gift. We are so used to having the kids wake us up, much before we're ready...but not today. Mike and I were able to sleep in until 8:30 and it was wonderful. We started out the day with a 30 minute run on along the beach. It has been a long time since the two of us ran together, so it was a real treat. (Running together has been something we've enjoyed doing since we started dating 13 years ago.) It was invigorating!
The sun was shining and we thought it would be fun to just spend the day at the resort. After traveling yesterday, some R and R sounded appealing. We hung out by the pool and on the beach all afternoon. Mike and Kevin did a lot of snorkeling, while Denell and I read our books and visited. The guys were pretty excited to share their underwater experience...sting rays, cucumber fish, eels, clown fish, tarpon, angel fish and a variety of others I cannot recall.
We had a nice spaghetti dinner last night in our room. Listening to music, surfing the Internet, and playing dice games kept us entertained.
Our room overlooks the ocean, so Mike and I spent some time out on the deck reminiscing before calling it a night.





No comments:
Post a Comment