



Both Nolan and Lilly LOVE Bandaids. In fact, I've told them I won't be buying anymore, because they manage to go through boxes of them in no time. They think every little bump, bruise, or scrape requires a Bandaid. They do have a way of making boo boo's feel better, but truthfully are needed about 10% of the time "they" think they're needed.
This afternoon, Nolan and Lilly were once again having fun with the Bandaids. They came out of the bathroom with one stuck on their belly. They both laughed and thought they were being so cute and clever. They then proceeded to move the Bandaids to their bare feet and would once again laugh at each other. (I did figure it to be about 10 cents per Bandaid, so today's fun was probably worth the money...it's the other 50 times they put them on, that it's not!) So on they went, moving the Bandaids from one body part to another... laughing all the while. Their nose was the Bandaid's final resting place. They ran around with them on their noses for close to a half an hour. This was so much fun, until...Lilly tried to take hers off. She suddenly broke out in tears, because the piece of tape, that has always made her feel a million times better, (over a million times), was now causing her SO MUCH PAIN! She was mortified! I honestly got the giggles, and am still laughing as I type this. She would not let me come near her to help her get it off. I had to zoom my camera in (big time) to capture these photos. What started out as a fun game, ended in tears. Bandaids are supposed to make you feel better...not in this case! Poor Lilly...





1 comment:
I love these picture...true girl drama!! We have this on a regular basis at our house~ relieved to know it's not just us:)
Post a Comment