

We had to celebrate Valentine's Day a day early this year, because Mike and I left for Grand Cayman on Valentine's Day! The kids were excited about another holiday and all the treats that went along with it. This year, Nolan got into writing out cards and designing special Valentine's for the ones he loves. He had an official party at school with treats, games, and the giving of cards. Both kids also celebrated at our daycare. They came home with heart balloons, cookies, and various other little goodies. Mike and I wanted to acknowledge our love for them as well, so before we left...we had a little Valentine party of our own. Mike brought home our favorite supper (rice and beans) and we had soda with our dinner. The kids were super excited about the sleeping bag they received... and they were a perfect item to send with them while we're away. They are two real sweethearts and our love for them grows and multiplies with each passing day. They are growing up so fast. Sometimes it makes me sad to see it happening so quickly and other times I think of all the fun things we're able to do, now that they are a little older. Today was a special day for them. I am not sure they can comprehend the love we have for them, because I am not sure I could even describe how deep it is. They have changed our lives and we thank God for our little sweethearts. (I did get some cute pictures of them on this special day....and will post them when we return home.)





No comments:
Post a Comment