Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Creative Side

Scrapbooking is a passion and something that consumes a big part of my life. I consider this to be a good thing, because it not only allows me to capture moments in our lives that might otherwise be forgotten, but it also gives me a creative outlet.

Taking pictures, planning my pages, cutting, taping, and rearranging paper makes me a very happy person. This weekend I had the opportunity to unleash my creative side once again. Six dear friends and I headed back to the Villas in Alexandria for three days of stories, laughs, and scrapbooking. The seven of us put in a little over 25 hours and created more than 250 pages. I did not have a record breaking session, but was very happy with what I accomplished. You will see many pictures from this blog simply because I often pick my favorites to post...

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


...more photos in my bin to scrap, more pictures to take, more creations to be made. To be continued...

1 comment:

The Grabinski Family said...

Shannan, you do an awesome job on your scrapbooks...they look so great!!