Mike and I wanted to do something special as a family today, so we took the kids to the Monticello Community Center. I was very impressed with the facility. The kids had a blast in the pool. There was a big playground right in the middle of the pool! Slides, tunnels, sprinklers, a tire swing, and water guns kept them busy.
Mike, Nolan, and I thought the big waterslide was amazingly fast!
He did a great job making his way up the wall.
He got a little nervous the first time,
but made it a little over half way up on his second attempt.
Great job little buddie!
The minute I saw that wall, I knew that needed to give it a shot too. I was surprised with how nervous I was on my first attempt. Looking down was not the smartest thing to do, so instead I stayed focused on the bell at the top. Ring, a-ling, a-ling! I made it!
The experience was thrilling! Knowing what to expect made the second attempt a lot easier. The center has three different walls to climb. This is something I think I could get into...
next time, I am going to be brave and give level two a try.
We worked up quite an appetite swimming and climbing, so off to Chuck E. Cheese we went.
The kids had a wonderful time on all the rides...
Great job little buddie!
The minute I saw that wall, I knew that needed to give it a shot too. I was surprised with how nervous I was on my first attempt. Looking down was not the smartest thing to do, so instead I stayed focused on the bell at the top. Ring, a-ling, a-ling! I made it!The experience was thrilling! Knowing what to expect made the second attempt a lot easier. The center has three different walls to climb. This is something I think I could get into...
next time, I am going to be brave and give level two a try.
We worked up quite an appetite swimming and climbing, so off to Chuck E. Cheese we went.
The kids had a wonderful time on all the rides...











No comments:
Post a Comment