The ship has landed...Mr. Alien found us at our table tonight.
Nolan wasn't prepared this time...good thing he was able to laugh about it afterward.
Proud winner of two of his own aliens... He has the skill when it comes to skill cranes.Thanks Mike for encouraging this. =0)
Lilly's favorite...the "Candy" skill crane.
3...2...1...Blast off!
Ready for take-off!The kids love the weekends, because we get to spend quality time together as a family. Of course, that is every night of the week, but weekend nights are different. There is no pressure, no stress, and not a hundred things that HAVE to be done before going to work the next morning. The kids live for the weekends as much and we do. In fact, Nolan said to me today, "Mom, you love Saturdays don't you?" "Yes, I do!" was my reply. He continued on to tell me why I loved them...you get to sleep in, wear your pajamas as long as you want, and take a nap at naptime. BINGO buddy! I don't think I could have created a better list of reasons to love the weekend if I tried.
Weekends are a time when I also get to "really" play with my kids. We love to hang out in the mornings, snuggle on the couch and watch cartoons, do projects, and venture out to try new things. Going out to eat is another thing we enjoy doing together as a family. I not only get out of cooking, but I also get out of cleaning up! Space Aliens is one of their favorite restaurants. It happens to be a favorite place for many kids...sometimes it is so busy that we don't even step inside to see how long the wait is. Last weekend, Mike tried to take them there, but it was too busy. We thought we would surprise the kids tonight and bring them there before the big crowd hit. They ate their whole meal, endulged in a Supernova sundae, played games, met the alien, and went home with numerous prizes (a.k.a. JUNK!).





No comments:
Post a Comment