
I have been blessed with girlfriends galore...and am so glad that my husband has great guy friends too. Mike and a few of his buddies have been tearing up the racquetball court on Thursday nights. They begin their games around 8:30 (after helping get the kids to bed) and usually play for a good hour or so. The kids and I like to watch them from the windows on the second floor. It is really something to see... four grown men smashing that ball around the court, hustling, and actually staying out of each other's way. No injuries have been reported thus far. They usually cool down with a couple of "cold ones" at the Blue Line nearby or in the community room in front of the T.V. It is fun to see Mike out enjoying himself too. It wouldn't be fair if I was the only one who got to "play" all the time.






No comments:
Post a Comment