Sunday, March 22, 2009

Girlfriends...Another One of God's Great Gifts

To talk with... and be yourself with...
To have a blast with...
To play Bunco with...and laugh with...
To work with...and go out to eat with...
To scrapbook with...and team teach with...
To love unconditionally...
To confide in...
To cherish time with...
To celebrate with...
To make memories with...
There is something special about being near girlfriends. They just have a way of understanding what life is all about. I have been blessed with so many girlfriends and feel very grateful for the friendships that have developed with each of them. The qualities they possess bring out the best in me. They make my life happy and more complete.
I don't know where I would be without them sometimes. A good long talk with a friend can cure almost anything. I rely on my friends in good times and in bad. (Mike knows when something happens, there are approximately 10 plus phone calls that need to be made.) True friends are there when it seems like the rest of the world has gone out. Life-long friends are the ones who you can pick up right where you've left off...even if it's been months or even a year since you've last been with them. Friends come in all forms too... mothers, grandmothers, sisters, brothers, cousins, co-workers and all those other special people we meet on life's journey. They are the people who understand you, love you for who you are, and are always there for you no matter what. I value my friendship with each and every one of you. You fill my life with joy, my soul with sunshine, and my heart with love. Thank you for your friendship!
P.S. Sorry if I didn't have a picture of you to post on this entry...I am now carrying a camera in my purse...so have your smile on next time I see you!

No comments: