
Colin, Ryan, Nolan, MaKenna, Maggie, Molly, Ellie
Lilly, and Jayna
May all your dreams come true!Lilly has been planning her own princess party for a little over six months now. Because she had excitedly been telling everyone about the cake she wanted and the type of party she'd like to have, I didn't have the heart to tell her she wouldn't be having a "friend" party until she was five. I suppose rule bending can start this early in cases such as this. (Nolan has been planning his first "friend" party too, so of course it would only be natural for Lilly to follow in his footsteps.)
With as much enthusiasm as Lilly, I planned a princess party for her by inviting her royal friends (family friends). The King and Queen (Mike and I) picked up the royal guests at about 4:00p.m. yesterday and headed to the Bounce Depot to have a "ball". It was the perfect spot to house nine kids under the age of five! They ran, screamed, and jumped for joy the entire hour we were there.
After working up an appetite, we loaded the kids back into our vehicles and headed to Sammy's for pizza and cake. I had ordered ahead of time, so it was out and ready when we arrived. The kids were hungry, so dinner went smoothly. Lilly opened her gifts and was thrilled with all the fun things she received. (Thanks again everyone!!!)
We concluded the party with the perfect princess cake. She sang along with the group and enjoyed blowing out the candles... not as much as the frosting, of course! The carriages returned the kids to their individual castles before turning back into pumpkins.
It was the perfect party. All the kids were so well behaved; no injuries at Bounce Depot, no spilled pop at dinner...just pure excitement from the whole group. Everyone had a "ball"!












No comments:
Post a Comment