
I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" and He said, "This much," and he stretched out His arms and died....
Wow...I am truly blessed!"God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have Eternal Life." John 3:16
Wow...I am truly blessed!
To have died on the cross to save us from our sins, to be tortured, mocked, criticised, laughed at and spat upon ~ all in the name of love....that is the ultimate sacrifice. And Easter is a time when we reflect upon that, and give thanks for what was given in our places.
Wow...I am truly blessed!Easter is a time to reflect on all the blessings in our lives...I feel blessed each and every day. As many of you know, I am not shy about sharing these blessings. This is something my grandma has instilled in me over the years. "We are truly blessed," is her line. It's true- 100% accurate! Life has a way of challenging us and wearing us down, but at the same time, it's making us stronger, wiser, and even more thankful for all the blessings we have.
I've been blessed immeasurably:
My faith, incredible family, wonderful husband, loving kids, caring friends, good health, rewarding job, and comfortable home make up my blessing foundation. Layers upon layers of other blessings have been placed upon that foundation and make up who I am. I couldn't be the daughter, granddaughter, sister, wife, mother, friend, co-worker, teacher, and a sappy writer without having those blessings to reflect upon. Thank you Lord for opening up my heart and mind to see how much you love me.
Yes, I am indeed...truly blessed!





1 comment:
Wow, Shannan, that was a beautiful entry. You made me cry!! You have a beautiful way with words and your faith in God is a great light shining in this dim world!!!!
Post a Comment