Nolan had fun seeing them change color and even mixed several of them to try to make new colors. He did achieve purple (red & blue), but also made a couple that weren't quite as pretty. =0)
Lilly's biggest thrill was balancing them on this wire spoon. Several of them fell off and cracked, but she didn't mind...then she could start picking away at the shell.
Nolan was also intrigued with the white crayon trick. We wrote his name on one and was so excited to see it magically appear after sticking it in the dye.Glitter was another one of his magical touches.
Lilly sealed several of hers with a kiss when she was done.
Lilly, on the other hand, did NOT! I had a mini heart attack when I took this shirt off. Look at those sleeves! I think she got a little carried away and decided to tie-dye her shirt too.It was an egg-cellent night filled with egg-citement, so I couldn't get too upset.
This is what it's all about... you're only a kid once.







No comments:
Post a Comment