



The summer is coming to a close. It has been a very memorable summer. We took many trips to the beach and splash pads. Lots of time was spent exploring and visiting parks. Now, that it is so fresh in my memory, I can remember the tantrums and the fits. I remember the arguments and the scoldings. I remember the sleepless nights and tired days.
But I press on, because as I look at these pictures of my children and my wife, I know that I will only remember the good. The tough parts will fade in my memory and the smiles and laughter will remain. The moments spent laying in the grass looking up at the sky, the precious instances when I look at my children and see only love, and all of the new stories they had for me, will be the only memories I have. I will commit these to memories and thank God for such a wonderful family. We look forward to next summer, and hope everyone had as great of a summer as we did.





No comments:
Post a Comment