
I have not been able to update this quite as much as I would like to in the past two weeks, because I've been nesting....yes, that's right- NESTING!!! Some would call me crazy, others would say I am nuts, but I do this every year at about this time....I NEST! No, I am not expecting baby #3, I am just simply preparing myself for another school/work year. My life in the last two weeks has been nothing but pure business. I've been cleaning closets, repainting, redecorating, shopping, getting the kids yearly pics. taken, eating out, haircut and color, and taking this kids to parks and splash pads. It has all been wonderful, but truly a bit mad. I know that I am still going to have time to do fun things when work begins again, but in my mind, there are so many things that need to be done before I am a full-time working mom again. So... until Monday, August 25th, I will continue to Nest and get things crossed off of my to-do list.
To Do List (as of August 21st):
1. Get Nolan's School Supplies
2. Set up twin bed for Nolan
3. Take apart Lilly's crib and store
4. Purchase new bedding for Nolan
5. Find curtains for the Living Room
6. Hang curtains in Bedroom and Living Room (Need husband's help...when he's not too busy =0)
To Do List (as of August 21st):
1. Get Nolan's School Supplies
2. Set up twin bed for Nolan
3. Take apart Lilly's crib and store
4. Purchase new bedding for Nolan
5. Find curtains for the Living Room
6. Hang curtains in Bedroom and Living Room (Need husband's help...when he's not too busy =0)
7. Order pictures of kids from the Camera Shop
8. Fix my chair at school
9. Return Lia Sophia necklace
10. Clean out my closet and drawers
11. Balance the checkbook...since I've been spending like crazy =0)
12. Clean out my car
13. Cut out the items that have been freshly laminated for the new school year
14. Revise letter for Sunshine Committee
15. Place Stampin' Up Order
16. Clean my house
17. Finish the book I am reading "The Secret"
18. Take down the wallpaper in my bathroom
19. Scrapbook (Friday night w/ Darnell)
8. Fix my chair at school
9. Return Lia Sophia necklace
10. Clean out my closet and drawers
11. Balance the checkbook...since I've been spending like crazy =0)
12. Clean out my car
13. Cut out the items that have been freshly laminated for the new school year
14. Revise letter for Sunshine Committee
15. Place Stampin' Up Order
16. Clean my house
17. Finish the book I am reading "The Secret"
18. Take down the wallpaper in my bathroom
19. Scrapbook (Friday night w/ Darnell)
20. Sign up Nolan and Lilly for Gymnastics
21. Sign up Nolan for fall swimming lessons
22. Sign up Nolan for Sunday School
23. Spend time with my family (Not really #23...just something I can't forget about while completing #'s 1-22.)
There, it's all on a list...so, now I should be able to get some sleep tonight. Hopefully, I can accomplish this before next week.
23. Spend time with my family (Not really #23...just something I can't forget about while completing #'s 1-22.)
There, it's all on a list...so, now I should be able to get some sleep tonight. Hopefully, I can accomplish this before next week.
24. Update this blog with my progress! =0)





No comments:
Post a Comment