Yesterday was a wonderful day, because I got to spend it with some very close friends at Scrapbooks Plus. We checked in mid morning and scrapbooked until 11:00 last night. Some people might wonder how we can sit there and do that for so long?...but truthfully, it's never long enough. I was able to get 11 pages done...not too bad considering we break to eat, visit, laugh, and storytell. I've added a sample of my artwork to the corner of this blog, so you can view the projects I've been working on. Thankfully, I was able squeeze in a little time to be creative this summer. (Scrapbooking and card making kept me very busy during my children's nap times.)
As many of you know, I have a real passion for scrapbooking. It has influenced many aspects of my life and I believe it has made me a better, more appreciative, mother and person. Scrapbooking has become more than a hobby for me. It is a way of life. Obviously, I have my camera with me at all times, but it's more than just taking pictures and making layouts...and now updating this blog. It's about recording memories that might be lost forever if I don't preserve them. It's a passion, a simple obsession. Sometimes, I get a little camera happy (Mike will attest to that), but I also try to keep what's really important in focus: Live life to the fullest and appreciate all that God has given us. Scrapbooking with my friends, is one of those things I am so thankful for.
As many of you know, I have a real passion for scrapbooking. It has influenced many aspects of my life and I believe it has made me a better, more appreciative, mother and person. Scrapbooking has become more than a hobby for me. It is a way of life. Obviously, I have my camera with me at all times, but it's more than just taking pictures and making layouts...and now updating this blog. It's about recording memories that might be lost forever if I don't preserve them. It's a passion, a simple obsession. Sometimes, I get a little camera happy (Mike will attest to that), but I also try to keep what's really important in focus: Live life to the fullest and appreciate all that God has given us. Scrapbooking with my friends, is one of those things I am so thankful for.





No comments:
Post a Comment