Saturday, August 2, 2008

MN Copy Co. Picnic

Nolan thought this was great!




Nolan's first kayaking experience.... I was happy he sat still long enough to make it back to shore without tipping over.

Chillin' in the swing

Yummy!

We couldn't have asked for a nicer day to have this year's MN Copy Co. picnic. A big thank you goes out to Chris and Faith for hosting another fun gathering. Everyone enjoyed the beach, sun, water, food, and conversation. The kids enjoyed tubing, kayaking, paddle boating, swimming, and roasting marshmallows. Mike is very lucky to have such wonderful employees working with him. When we got in the car to go home, both kids talked about how much fun they had and Lilly made a priceless comment..."There were a lot of Copy Guys at the party mama." I guess I thought it was cute, because Lilly always says her dad is a "Copy Guy" when we ask her where her dad works. =0)

No comments: