


With the cold and snowy weather, the kids haven't been able to get outside like they should. I am a little bit of a wimp when it comes to the cold, but I do bundle up from time to time to make sure my kids are getting some fresh air. I have a hard time with sitting still as many of you know, and being cooped up in a small apartment makes it ten times worse. The kids have energy coming out of their ears and really do need the opportunity to release it... therefore, we have been taking full advantage of the amenities here. The kids, Mike, and I are all loving every minute of it. Tonight we swam in the pool, used the workout room, and ran around in the racquetball court for close to 40 minutes. The kids call it their gym...they bring their bouncy balls in and have a grand old time. Nolan dug out his hockey sticks tonight and thought it was great! Lilly loves to yell, "On your market, get set, go!" and chase the balls back and forth across the gym. Nolan loves to bounce and throw the balls as high as he can...the ceiling being his target. He also loves to run and slide on his knees across the floor. Both kids are becoming better swimmers, and Mike and I take turns working out at night. It has been and will be the perfect place to release some energy during these cold winter months.





No comments:
Post a Comment