Sunday, January 11, 2009

On the Catwalk.

Feeling a bit sassy!
Be nice to me, or I will turn you into a frog!
Then, I will put you into my witch's brew!
Being a princess isn't as easy as it looks...neither is walking in these shoes.
But I forge on, because these shoes are so fashionable.
Dressed up and ready for church!
Hamming it up for the camera- or just to make mom happy!

As many of you know, Lilly loves to dress up! If she could be in a dress 24-7, she would be. This is quite a change too, because it was only this past summer that I could get her in one. She loves sticker earrings, play shoes, purses, necklaces, braclettes, nail polish, and anything with jewels, lace, or glitter. She's been asking me to blow dry her hair (only because she hates it when it's wet) and will allow me to curl the ends of her hair under if we are doing something or going somewhere special.
Lilly likes to pretend she is at a beauty shop and smiles at herself in the mirror the whole time!
Today, she wanted to try on everything in her dress-up trunk and put on a fashion show. She paraded and giggled around the house in each of the costumes. It was quite the performance...
I do love having a little girl to do girly things with, but am not really trying to push this on her. She is just a "girly" girl by nature... and I have to admit, I LOVE IT!

No comments: