Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I was tagged...again. This time I had to list 25 Random Things About Me. They may be random, but they won't surprise you.

1. My love goes deeper than I ever thought possible for my husband and kids.
2. I enjoy my job so much, that most days it doesn't even feel like work.
3. I love the smell of a new car, fresh paint, clean sheets, and bread baking in the oven.
4. I used to hate chocolate when I was a kid, now I eat it with just about every meal.
5. I love to stay up late.
6. Vacuuming and cleaning my house gives me a sense of control. I clean to relieve stress!
7. I never leave the house without making the beds.
8. I love to workout...it can't be considered a workout, unless I can wring out my clothes.
9. I start each day with a diet coke. I love the smell of coffee, but still can't drink it.
10. I have never tried smoking.
11. I regret quiting piano lessons...I hope to take lessons again someday, maybe with my kids.
12. I have a real passion for scrapbooking, blogging, and anything that involves using creativity.
13. I love to shop! Shirts, purses, and shoes have a way of sneaking into my closet without my husband knowing. =0) Good thing he doesn't mind!
14. I love to call Denell...talking to her gives me the best "high". Her friendship is priceless!
15. I LOVE to entertain. I could have people over just about any night of the week.
16. I call my dad every Sunday night.
17. I am going to Grand Cayman in two weeks for a relaxing, romantic, fun getaway with my husband (and the Kruse's).
18. I love to make lists...and cross things off. It makes me feel productive.
19. My sister would say I have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder), but truthfully I am just an organized freak, who likes/needs everything perfect!
20. I love to laugh until my belly hurts! I love to hear the sound of my kids laughing. Laughter is the best medicine.
21. I am so glad things like Hello Kitty, Strawberry Shortcake, CareBears, My Little Ponies, Barbies, and Easy Bake ovens are still popular...because now I get to enjoy some of my favorite childhood toys with my daughter. It's so much fun being a kid. If only they knew how good they have it.
22. Twenty-two is my lucky number! It's my b-day and I feel that birthdays should be an extra special day...
23. I love to be surprised. I also love to surprise other people with random acts kindness.
24. My family and friends mean the world to me.
25. My God is an AWESOME God...I am truly blessed. I thank Him everyday for the strength He gives me. Through Him all things are possible!

No comments: