Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bunco Babes

Brenda, Carmen, Terri, and Steph...who is going to get the win?
Denell, Carmen, Steph, and Kim
Three rounds of six are played to determine the winner!


Love ya D!

Kim was also a winner at the end of the night!
Nice rolling Kim!

Denell walked away with the prize for most wins: $25.00

Happy 31st Birthday Melissa!
Welcome to the world baby Greta!

On Tuesday night, my dear friends gathered in the community center in our apartment for our monthly Bunco get together. I thought it would be nice to recognize Melissa's birthday and the birth of baby Greta (Kim's new addition) so I ordered a cake and went with the whole "Birthday" theme. Everyone came geared up for a fun night...and that it was! Our chatting, story-telling, and laughing made for a memorable evening. I was lucky enough to win first place...not sure if it is legal for the hostess to win. I guess in a sense, I was the "hostess with the mostest!" =0)

No comments: