
Thanks Jessica! I hope I am understanding this correctly... I am supposed to pull the sixth photo, from my sixth folder, and write about it...is that correct?
This photo was taken a long time ago, when Nolan was just three months old. It brings back a lot of memories for me. Nolan wasn't the easiest baby. In fact, I am surprised he is not crying in this photo. Many of you remember the tummy troubles he had and all the crying he did. There were only a few of you who could actually calm him down. He wasn't sleeping through the night yet! Actually, he was still sleeping in a bouncer. I was worried we would never get him to convert to the crib, but we managed.
Thank goodness that colic behavior subsided...I was a little cautious about having baby number two. He really made up for it though...no terrible two's and now he's a very delightful, kind hearted boy. Look at my hair...glad I decided to grow it out! And that entertainment center...what a dusting nightmare! Glad that is gone too. What a flash back!
I tag Terri and Noel!





No comments:
Post a Comment