Mike never ceases to amaze me... I have been truly blessed with a very caring, giving, and romantic husband. He has always had a way of surprising me and out-doing me when it comes to gift giving and surprises. No matter how creative I think I am being, he still comes out on top. This is not a bad thing...it's another thing I am very lucky for.
We had decided that with all the moving expenses, an upcoming vacation, and a future house building project, we would only purchase stocking stuffers for each other this year. Mike played it cool and pretended on Christmas Eve to have nothing for me. He has done this in the past, so I really wasn't believing him and knew that there would be something small for me in the morning. However, what was in my stocking on Christmas morning took me by surprise. He made me a personalized photo album with pictures of the kids in it. He also managed to cut a small square out of the back of the album to place a very small treasure. I am not sure what was more sentimental, the photos and journaling or the treasure...check this out:
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Like I said, he is an amazing husband... with a big heart!






No comments:
Post a Comment