Monday: Fused Glass 101
Friday: Foster Parent Found
Our Bowler Babe!
Feeling Proud After Getting a Spare
Who has time to bowl, when there are suckers to eat?


Feeling Proud After Getting a Spare
Who has time to bowl, when there are suckers to eat?
Monday: Denell and I went to the Paramount Theater in St. Cloud for our second jewelry making class. It was a two session course that taught us how to fuse glass. The pendants were created by cutting and arranging various pieces of glass and then firing them. We were able to take home our first four pendants, but have to go back to pick up what we made in the second session. Both Denell and I thought it was easier the second night and are excited to go pick up our other creations.
Tuesday: Steph hosted Bunco at her house on Tuesday night. It was a lot of fun to see everyone again. She served a delicious meal and a very yummy dessert. Plus, I won first place!
Wednesday: We toured Grandview Estate Apartments in Sartell in hopes to find a place we can call home during the winter months. They don't have any three bedroom apartments available at this time, but did have a large two bedroom with vaulted ceilings as an option. The square footage happens to be the same as the three bedroom apartments, so we are going to try to make it work. The kids are super excited about the move, because not only do they get to ride up the elevator to our apartment, but there is a huge indoor swimming pool, hot tub, workout rooms, movie theater, car wash, and community rooms for having friends and family over. The place is pretty amazing actually. Mike and I are thrilled about FREE heat this winter and NO SHOVELING! =0) However,we were very SAD to find out that they don't accept cats. This actually brought tears to my eyes... When I asked Nolan what he'd rather have, an apartment with a pool and no Winnie, or an apartment without a pool and Winnie?, he replied, "I want the cat to be with us." I thought it was so sweet. We did look into three other apartment/ townhome options in Sartell, but unfortunately they don't have openings, or their leasing options won't work for us. Now what??
Thursday: Nolan continues going to Northcrest Gymnastics on Thursday nights. He is loving it. I haven't had the chance to capture this on camera yet, but will do so in the near future. He is getting stronger and little more coordinated. His favorite thing is the trampoline. Lilly went to ECFE with Mike and had a fun time. Mike came home with a good report and said that her favorite activity of the night was the puzzle table.
Friday: Cat Sitter Wanted! Mike and I sat down to try to make a decision on the whole cat thing. Thankfully, my grandma is willing to be a foster parent to Winnie while we are in the apartments. We truthfully they will make a purr-fect pair. Thanks so much grandma!
Saturday: Mike took the kids to the Kid's Expo at the Civic Center while I worked the last day of the garage sale. The kids had a blast. They brought home a big bag filled with goodies.
Sunday: God made Sundays a day to rest, right?...well, that's just what we did! We started out our day by going to church. Nolan is really enjoying Sunday School, and we are enjoying the fact that we only have one child to entertain and keep still through the sermons each week. =0) We've started a simple tradition after church (one that I remember as a kid), going to Coborn's to pick out a donut at the bakery! Yummy! We spent the rest of the morning playing, reading the paper, and doing laundry. When the clock struck 1:00 everyone hit the hay. We were all out for close to two hours. It was absolutely perfect. There is nothing better than taking a nap on a dreary, rainy day. After nap, we knew we needed to get out of the house, so we took the kids bowling. It was a nice family outing that turned into a pizza party and NO cooking or cleaning up the kitchen for me. We ventured to Target to get a few necessities and headed back home for a little more playtime, bath, books and the bedtime routine. And here I sit... finally alone and in absolute silence! YES! Another week is done...SIGH! I better get out the calendar and plan for the week ahead. DEEP BREATH!








No comments:
Post a Comment