

After 15 showings, 4 second showings and a whole lot a vacuuming, we finally received an offer. We will be signing a purchase agreement in about a half hour from a very excited couple. We too are excited; but to be honest, it feels weird. I am not sure I prepared myself for how this might feel when the time came. Hopefully, this couple will love it and care for it like we did. I should have some time to separate myself from this place before we actually move. The closing date has not been set...we only know that it will be some time between now and December 19th. The past four months have felt like forever...but we feel very blessed to have received a respectable offer at a time like this. This can only mean, "It's time." We are going with God's plan and hope that the future holds nothing but happiness for our family. I look forward to getting a new house...a house we will someday call "Home".





No comments:
Post a Comment