


Tonight, while I was cooking dinner, Mike was entertaining the kids with some oldie, but goodie games from the past. I went downstairs to see what was causing all the laughter and ruckus and found them playing musical chairs. This sure brings back memories from my childhood days. Who doesn't love an innocent game of Musical Chairs?
We are really enjoying the fact that the kids are getting old enough to enjoy family games. In fact, last weekend, we put on skits for each other and played charades for over an hour. We've also enjoy playing Hide and Seek, Red Light Green Light, Duck Duck Grey Duck, Candy Land, Bingo, Connect Four, and various other board games together. I can't wait until they are old enough to play a game of Monopoly with me. These games bring back a lot of good memories... not only that, but it allows Mike and me to act like a kid again.





No comments:
Post a Comment