"I think a treat would make me feel better."
SCORE! She talks about this bucket more than any toy she owns!1. Suckers
2. Jellybeans
3. Fruit snacks
4. Popsicles
5. Skittles
6. Anything made with sugar!!!
Lilly has one of the biggest sweet tooth's I have ever seen. It's bigger than Mike and mine combined. We've actually had to throw away candy so she'll quit thinking about it and asking for it. After giving up her bottle, she'd ask for a jellybean when she needed to be comforted. Whenever we go places, she always asks if there are going to be treats there. Treats are on her mind 24/7!!! She even has a way of skimping on the main courses of a meal- just to get to the dessert. Mike and I were cleaning up the dinner dishes tonight, when Lilly walked into the kitchen crying. Apparently, she had bumped her head and wanted me to console her. I checked for blood, felt for a bump, and kissed her head telling her it would be okay. She walked back toward the stairs like she was okay, but suddenly turned back and said with tears in her eyes and a quiver in her voice, "A treat would make me feel better." Mike and I both giggled and had to give in. It was so sweet...almost as sweet as her sweet tooth.






No comments:
Post a Comment