The beginning of September is always exciting as it marks a new school year, a new season, and a renewed sense of energy. I have always loved this time of year, because with fall comes change. This change can be both challenging and exciting. Going back to work full-time is a huge adjustment for me and the whole family. Starting up another school year with a new batch of students, signing the kids up for new activities, and getting into a new routine takes a lot of energy and patience. Our new schedule is falling into place and the kids are excited to be doing new things.
Getting up was as difficult as I thought it would be, but I made it to work on time (even a little early) each day. The kids are enjoying their time at daycare. Nolan is anxiously counting down the days...he is more than ready to start another year of preschool. Mrs. Smoley will be his teacher and he will attend three mornings a week this year. He also started gymnastics this week at Northcrest. I was very impressed with the layout of the class and believe he loved his first tumbling session. (He will be going every Thursday night until May.) I forgot my camera, but know there will be many more opportunities to take pictures in the future.
We have also been busy keeping our house clean...people are coming out of the woodwork to see this place. We've had three showings in the last couple of days and another one is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. Please pray that one of them is the ONE!
One thing remains the same: We are all looking forward to a relaxing weekend at home and a couple of afternoon NAPS!
Getting up was as difficult as I thought it would be, but I made it to work on time (even a little early) each day. The kids are enjoying their time at daycare. Nolan is anxiously counting down the days...he is more than ready to start another year of preschool. Mrs. Smoley will be his teacher and he will attend three mornings a week this year. He also started gymnastics this week at Northcrest. I was very impressed with the layout of the class and believe he loved his first tumbling session. (He will be going every Thursday night until May.) I forgot my camera, but know there will be many more opportunities to take pictures in the future.
We have also been busy keeping our house clean...people are coming out of the woodwork to see this place. We've had three showings in the last couple of days and another one is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. Please pray that one of them is the ONE!
One thing remains the same: We are all looking forward to a relaxing weekend at home and a couple of afternoon NAPS!





No comments:
Post a Comment