Sunday, September 21, 2008

Family Photo Shoot


My step-mom, Mary's wish for a family photo session was granted today. Thankfully, the whole family was able to make it to the photo shoot. We were a little worried about trying to coordinate 20 people, but it actually went pretty well. Mary bribed the kids with Skittles and string cheese, while the adults tried to keep things moving along. We had two cameras going, allowing us to take over 325 pictures in one hour!!! I did go through them this evening and deleted the bad ones. Luckily, there are still over 200 good ones to choose from. Of course, some are better than others, but I know that there are plenty to frame, scrapbook, or use for this year's Christmas card. I will be burning CD's for the family tomorrow evening and will also add a sneak peek slide show to this blog. A special thank you goes out to my dear friend Denell and her hubby Kevin...we couldn't have done it without you!

No comments: