Friday, July 2, 2010

Against My Will







Just look at that adorable face and that cute shirt! This was by far your favorite summer outfit. In fact, if it was clean, you were wearing it. I would have to put this one in the bottom of the laundry basket, so it didn't go back to the closet within 24 hours of wearing it. I am always telling you that I am going to have to stop buying you so many clothes...since you always select the same ones when you get dressed. :) Now everyone knows that that would be near impossible, but it's a good threat.
I will admit that I do go a little overboard sometimes when it comes to shopping. However, being able to admit you have a problem is step one to making it right. Unfortunately, that doesn't get me too far w/ this problem, because until it would "really" become a problem, I'll just continue to satisfy my need for visiting the mall. The only person it hurts is me...when I see all the other cute clothes hanging up in your closet, and you once again select this shirt.




No comments: