
God provides...Faith is what it took to get this house. I had to believe that things would work out the way they were intended to. God has a plan for our family. Evidently, building on the property we purchased close to four years ago was not part of the plan. When I look at the path God is leading us down, I can see that this is going to be perfect for our family.
It's official... this house on 21st Ave. N. in Sartell will become the Houghton Household on July 31, 2009. From the moment I drove by it, my heart knew. The process of owning it took a little longer than my nerves could stand, but with lots of praying and faith I knew that in the end it would work out they way it was suppose to.
The kids are excited about the thought of having their own bedrooms. Mike is excited about having a recreational basement, and I am excited about everything. We put in our vacancy notice and plan to move the first weekend in August. We plan to do a little painting, carpet cleaning, and various other small projects before the "big" move.





No comments:
Post a Comment