Thursday, June 11, 2009

All Smiles

There is nothing to this Lilly...just look how cool I am!


I can continue pretending to be a princess with my pearly whites.

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, it's off to the dentist we go...this marks our first field trip of the summer. Both Nolan and Lilly had dentist appointments today, and for Lilly it was her first. So, it was a little like a field trip for her. She not only got to see where Grandma Cindy works, but had the opportunity to sit in the big dentist chair and see how all the tools worked.
Both kids did remarkably well. Nolan proudly showed Lilly how it was done by going first. (He even knew to tell the dentist that he only had 19 teeth when she came in to count them.) Lilly bravely followed her big brother and grinned the entire time she sat in the chair. She felt very grown up and was very excited to pick out prizes from the treat basket at the end of the appointment. They were all smiles from the minute we walked in until the minute we left. This of course made me smile too...not to mention the fact that neither of them had cavities. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Way to go Lily and Nolan...no cavities!!! Shannan, I love how Lily is looking up while I am counting her teeth, that is so cute!