Monday, November 24, 2008

Raspberry Ridge

This weekend, I was able to getaway for another scrapbooking retreat with my girlfriends from work. This was my sixth trip to Raspberry Ridge; which is located in Motely, MN. This place is incredible...big work tables, lots of tools, 12X12 printer, comfortable sleeping arrangements, and lots of food. We checked in on Friday at about 4:00PM and didn't waste a minute until we checked out at 2:00PM on Sunday. I scrapped a total of 26 hours (32 pages), watched three movies, had two massages, went for a walk, learned to text message, wrote out and addressed my Christmas cards, slept in, ate like it was going out of style, laughed until my stomach hurt, and just plain had a wonderful time. I look forward to my next retreat in Alexandrea in March. I have plenty of pictures left to scrapbook and with the holidays coming, there is never a shortage. You can check out my work by playing the following slide show:

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: