


Hi Santa, I've been a very good boy this year. My mom and dad have been so proud of me. I would really like to have Lincoln Logs. P.S. My dad wants a hot tub! (Not sure where that part came from, but it was cute.) He must have heard Mike say he was excited about having a hot tub at the apartment???
Hi Santa, my name is Lilly and I am two. I would like a magic wand.
You better watch out...Santa Claus is coming to town!

Hi Santa, my name is Lilly and I am two. I would like a magic wand.
You better watch out...Santa Claus is coming to town!
During the holiday season, the Metro Bus company uses the trolley on the weekends to transport shoppers/people through the busy streets of town. The bus has an old fashioned flare. It's filled with old wooded benches, shiny brass poles, brown leather straps, and even has a bell that rings when you depart. We thought since the weather was still nice, we would let the kids experience their first trolley/bus ride. They thought it was great...no car seats, no seat belts, and lots of windows. We liked not having to locate a parking spot in the jam-packed parking lot! It picked us up and dropped us off at the City Hall in Sartell. We rode to the mall to have lunch and visit with Santa.
I was surprised to see Lilly get on Santa's lap this time. Mike actually took the kids last weekend when I went scrapbooking, and she wanted nothing to do with it. She was very brave today and even gave me a smile when I wanted to take a picture. Nolan again asked for Lincoln Logs and Lilly said she wanted a magic wand. It was truly a jolly trolley experience for the whole family. We will definitely be adding it to our list of traditions.





No comments:
Post a Comment