Friday, December 11, 2009

Santa Visit

Santa: Did you know all my elves have been talking about you? They are very impressed with how well you've been doing in kindergarten this year. Mrs. Claus and I are proud of you too. The elves and I have been busy building toys and getting my sleigh ready for the big trip. Mrs. Claus is hard at work making me a new outfit. It seems that I've outgrown my suit from last year! It sure looks like you've gotten a lot taller too. The elves and I are searching the Toy Workshop for your special gift. What would a nice little boy like you enjoy? Nolan: Well, I have been working pretty hard Santa. My mom and dad ask me to help out around the house and I am pretty willing listen and help. I am really good at putting away my own clothes, setting the table, and unloading the groceries. I have also been kind to my sister...for the most part. (Sometimes it can be fun to pick on her, but I feel it is my brotherly duty to cause a little commotion from time to time.) Wink! Wink! School is going well too. I am learning to read and write better this year and that has been fun. Have you seen how much I like to play the computer and video games this past month? It's true! Unfortunately, my mom and dad are working really hard to limit the amount of time I spend playing with these electronic devices. :) If it wouldn't be too much to ask, I would like a Batman Cave and a Wii game. Thanks Santa!

Santa: Hello little Lilly! I've been checking my list and then had my elves check it twice, and I see that you have been a good girl this year. I know you are three years old and getting so big! You're even going to preschool and dance like a big girl. My elves and I are making something very special for you this year Lilly. So try very hard to be a good little girl until Christmas. I will soon be on my way to visit your new house in Sartell. Sugar cookies are my favorite if you want to leave one for me...I've heard you really like to help your mommy in the kitchen. See you soon!

Lilly: Hi Santa! You're right, I am a big girl. I crawled up on your lap without my brother and didn't shed a tear! I have been working hard to be good this year and hope that you've seen how much I enjoy playing with my brother Nolan, cuddling with my mom and dad, and even helping around the house when I can. You can surprise me this year Santa, because I know I'll like whatever you bring me. Thanks Santa!

The big question... How do Mom and Dad feel? Will these two munchkins get what they wish for this holiday??? Santa seems to think they've been pretty good this year, so based off of his recommendation, I think the kids will be excited Christmas morning! :)

No comments: