I love the pics! I had to laugh, Charlie and Nolan received the exact same gifts this year!! Same red DS, same Batman cave and a snowboard. I think we need to get these boys together, I think they would have alot in common!! Greta and Lilly also seem to have the same things in common :) I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!
We can hope to give our children two things: One is roots, the other is wings.
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
NOLAN
Nolan is my favorite little boy in the whole wide world. Six years old and so adventurous, smart, and silly. He plays the big brother role remarkably well. Astonishingly sensitive, caring, and kind. He loves to eat, but doesn't like to sleep. He loves to play outside with his dad and cuddle with me on the couch. He is a Wii lover, BMX rider, and little explorer.
LILLY
Lilly is our spirited little four-year old. She is independent, social, and strong willed. Her spunk and zeal for life brings smiles to our faces everyday. Her love for princesses, purses, nail polish, dress-up clothes, and dolls proves she is 100% girly, girl. Hugs, kisses, and I love you's are given freely. She is sweet beyond belief. This little girl of ours has personality!
MIKE
Mike is my handsome, hardworking, fun-loving husband and the father of my two sweet, innocent children. We have been blissfully married for 11 years. He is my soul mate! He brings out the best in me and loves us unconditionally. Seeing him with our children makes me love him even more. He is my rock. Mike loves to run, bike, play dodgeball and racquetball, and spend time doing guy things with his friends. Mike's support and love for our family and me is immeasurable.
ME
I would define myself as a sensitive, creative, perfectionist, who shops too much, takes too many pictures, thinks too much, and is clumsy. I am a nap taker, reservation maker, party planner, teacher, runner, and friend. But more importantly, I am a devoted wife and loving mother. This blog has been a blessing. It is a place where I can record all the special people and events in my life. A place where I can share what means the most...family and friends.
1 comment:
I love the pics! I had to laugh, Charlie and Nolan received the exact same gifts this year!! Same red DS, same Batman cave and a snowboard. I think we need to get these boys together, I think they would have alot in common!! Greta and Lilly also seem to have the same things in common :) I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!
Post a Comment