We love your character Lilly. So spunky, full of life, and sweet. Your personality shines bright in every room you walk in to. The man who drew your picture today said that you were perfect for the job! You sat and smiled so sweetly the entire time he drew your picture. (approx. 10 min.) Everyone in line couldn't help but smile right back at you. Your happiness is contagious! You made me giggle when I told you that your cheeks must be getting sore from all the smiling...you touched them to see if they were and looked me straight in the eye and said, "No mommy, they're not sore...they're just happy!"
A personality that is uniquely yours is developing right before our eyes. So caring, adventurous, and energetic. You have a bounce in your step and a twinkle in your eyes that makes those around you smile when you're near. Your dad and I love to watch you experience life and all that it has to offer. You've grown up so fast...too fast to be honest. I love the dimple in your cheek and the fact that he caught that. I hope you hang on to those squeezable, kissable (baby) cheeks a little while longer. You're a super special kid and we love you Nolan!These drawings were done at the S.T.A.R.S. Carnival we attended today. It was a fabulous, family event put on in our community to help support Children's Mental Health. The kids had a blast playing games, bouncing in the inflatables, eating homemade cotton candy, and making projects...while I stood in line 45 minutes to have these drawn. It was worth the wait. Both kids really enjoyed sitting there for the sketches.





No comments:
Post a Comment