Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Am


I Am a big brother.

I Am silly.

I Am a mama's boy.

I Am adventurous.

I Am creative.

I Am loud.

I Am friendly.

I Am sensitive.

I Am a thinker.

I Am an observer.

I Am happy.

I Am smart.

I Am a character.

I Am my daddy's little buddie.

I Am a cheese lover.

I Am imaginative.

I Am a nature lover.

I Am spoiled (loved) and lucky.

I Am a fan of anything with wheels.

I am outgoing.

I Am a Pre-schooler.

I Am special.

I Am a talker and storyteller.

I Am caring.

I Am my mom's favorite little boy in the whole wide world.

I Am a button pusher.

I Am a jokester.

I Am a goof ball.

I AM...FIVE!

Happy 5th Birthday to our very special boy. You've grown up too fast. Having a five year old around is a lot of fun. You are ready to tackle just about anything, and we love being able to do so many grown-up things with you. We hope you always keep your sense of humor, spirit, and zest for life. Smile and be you...we love you!

No comments: