Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Quick Summer Recap

The kids received this Gator for their birthdays this year, and have throughly enjoyed every minute on it.
Future Entrepreneurs!

The kids had their first Lemonade Stand this summer. They made it themselves and were eager to get outside to make a little money. I think they probably drank more than they sold, but did manage to rake in $4.08.

Look who found a relaxing spot in the shade!


Lilly loves playtime at the pool.

The whole family had a wonderful time at the beach on Grandma Mary's Birthday!


We've had a lot of fun already this summer. I can't believe it's the middle of July...that means over half of my summer vacation is gone. The kids and I have been enjoying our time together. We've been to numerous parks, pools, and playdates. Nolan and Lilly are both in swimming lessons and love spending time in the water. Nolan has also been participating in a Sports Sampler class on Wednesday evenings. T-Ball is by far his favorite sport. In fact, we spend a lot of time pitching to him in our yard. Lilly could spend an entire day in a swing at a park. Mike and I are looking forward to making many more summer memories.

No comments: