What an arm...and great form!
Run, Nolan Run!
What a sweetie! I can't wait to scrapbook this photo!

Way to go! Notice the left hand- we need to convert our mouse!
Yeah! Now you can play on the computer like we do!The day started out a little rocky...to say the least. Both kids were up before 7:00a.m., which is way too early. They were both a little sleep deprived and in the end that means irritable, cranky, and non-stop button pushing. We did manage to make it to the park and to Coborns before lunch. All I can say is, "Thank goodness for NAPTIME!" We all needed it today. Thankfully, things turned around in the afternoon. Nolan has finally learned to use the computer on his own. We've been trying for quite some time, but maneuvering the mouse around the screen and knowing when to click was tricky. Well, today he got it! That's all he wanted to do tonight. He surfed PBSkids like a pro and did a wonderful job. Pretty soon I can have him update this blog for me. =0)
Nolan's last night of Sports Sampler was the evening. They learned some of basic fundamentals of football. He did quite well. I love the action shot of him throwing the ball. Lilly just sits on the sidelines and cheers for him...it's so cute. I included a cute pic. of her too- just because I can't resist snapping photos. Walgreens photo lab loves me too. (Thank goodness for digital!) We are headed to the lake in the morning to be with Grandpa Jim and Grandma Mary for a few days. The kids are super excited and can't wait until morning. Hopefully they'll sleep in a little later, so we can have a fresh start. I will update more when we return on Saturday.





No comments:
Post a Comment