Tuesday, February 2, 2010

NYC!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a digital slideshow




There is nothing quite like a girls' getaway! I have always wanted to go to New York, so when we started talking about the possibility of going, I was in 100%. We booked the tickets several months prior to going, so the anticipation grew as we planned our trip. We stayed several blocks off of Times Square in a hospitality house/hotel. It was perfect! We took in two Broadway shows (Wicked and The Lion King), toured the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, went to Top of the Rock, visited Little Italy, and ate at the first pizzeria in America. We also saw Ground Zero, Central Park, the Brooklyn Bridge, St. Patrick's Cathedral, the Empire State Building, and Grand Central Station. Riding the double decker bus, skyping my classroom from the Hershey Factory, singing and dancing at the Stardust Restaurant, and ice-skating at Rockefeller Plaza were also squeezed into our three day visit. We covered a lot of ground in three short days that's for sure. Memories....I Heart New York!

No comments: