We have become quite spirited around here...who wouldn't jump on the bandwagon when the Vikings are doing so well? Nolan received his jersey for Christmas from his Uncle David and Auntie MaryBeth, who are still MN Viking fans, even though they reside in Kicking Bird, Texas. I on the other hand, finally broke down and bought a jersey. It is about time I fit in with the rest of the fans in our state. Today, Nolan and I wore our jerseys to school, along with 90% of the student body with hopes that the Viking's can pull off one more win this Sunday.We hosted a football party at our house last weekend and had a blast cheering for the home team. Chili, bbq's, and lots of appetizers were served to 25 guests all decked out in purple and gold. Mike set up a Bloody Mary bar that was quite impressive and we had everyone throw in money in hopes to win on the number board. (Mike walked away with prize money from the first quarter.)
Can they win one more? The Houghton's sure hope so...I need to wear this jersey more than a couple of times this season! Go VIKINGS!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment