
Many of you may remember me journaling about how blessed I was/am last Thanksgiving... well, here I go again:
It’s a pleasure for me to be able to write this Thanksgiving letter. I truly love the season and the Thanksgiving holiday. We all have so many things to be thankful for. It makes me stop to think about all the good things in my life. Here are the things I am thankful for (with a new little twist) and why they mean so much to me:
T- Treats
I love to eat sweets. Chocolate, chips, pretzels, Dt. Coke,…you name it, I LOVE it! I love to give people treats (or surprises). It is fun to see others smile and feel grateful. I also love when people surprise me with treats.
H- Home
I am thankful for our new home. It is a place where my family can spend quality time with each other. Things worked out perfectly for us and I am so glad that we ended up where we did.
A- Amazing Career
I am thankful for my job. Teaching allows me to be creative and sometimes silly. Most days don’t even feel like “work”, because I LOVE what I do. Spending time with my students and seeing them grow is very rewarding.
N- Nice Family and Friends
I am thankful for the fun times I have with my family and friends. They listen to me, cheer me up, and make me laugh. I can always count on their unconditional love and support.
K- Kids
Nolan and Lilly mean the world to me. Life would be rather dull without them around. Their constant energy and love for life keeps me going. Their hugs, kisses, and tender words give me warm fuzzies.
It’s a pleasure for me to be able to write this Thanksgiving letter. I truly love the season and the Thanksgiving holiday. We all have so many things to be thankful for. It makes me stop to think about all the good things in my life. Here are the things I am thankful for (with a new little twist) and why they mean so much to me:
T- Treats
I love to eat sweets. Chocolate, chips, pretzels, Dt. Coke,…you name it, I LOVE it! I love to give people treats (or surprises). It is fun to see others smile and feel grateful. I also love when people surprise me with treats.
H- Home
I am thankful for our new home. It is a place where my family can spend quality time with each other. Things worked out perfectly for us and I am so glad that we ended up where we did.
A- Amazing Career
I am thankful for my job. Teaching allows me to be creative and sometimes silly. Most days don’t even feel like “work”, because I LOVE what I do. Spending time with my students and seeing them grow is very rewarding.
N- Nice Family and Friends
I am thankful for the fun times I have with my family and friends. They listen to me, cheer me up, and make me laugh. I can always count on their unconditional love and support.
K- Kids
Nolan and Lilly mean the world to me. Life would be rather dull without them around. Their constant energy and love for life keeps me going. Their hugs, kisses, and tender words give me warm fuzzies.
S- Saturday and Sunday
I LOVE the weekend! It is a time to get re-energized, reorganized, and have some fun with my family and friends. It is also a time for me to enjoy my hobbies such as shopping, scrapbooking, blogging, running, and reading.
G- Grandparents
Not only am I thankful for my own grandparents, but I am ever so grateful for my children’s grandparents (a.k.a. my parents). They bring us so much happiness. We love to spend time with them. Many new memories are made each time we’re together.
I- Intelligence
I am so glad that we are able to learn new things everyday. The world is such an interesting place. I am thankful for the knowledge I can acquire through books and the computer.
V- Vacations
There is nothing better than being able to get away from all the stressors in life. It is the one time I can set everything aside and truly relax. Vacations also allow Mike and me to reconnect.
I- Incredible Husband
My husband is a wonderful father and friend. He is always supportive, encouraging, and loving…to our whole family.
N- Nieces and Nephews
Being an aunt has brought me a lot of joy. It is fun to spend time with them. (Nolan and Lilly also like to spend time with their cousins.)
G- God
God has provided me with all the blessings in my life. I can’t even begin to thank Him for everything He’s given me. I have true happiness in my life because of my faith…and for that I am extremely thankful.
When life isn't perfect, I need to remember to think about all the good things in my life. We can be thankful all year long! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I LOVE the weekend! It is a time to get re-energized, reorganized, and have some fun with my family and friends. It is also a time for me to enjoy my hobbies such as shopping, scrapbooking, blogging, running, and reading.
G- Grandparents
Not only am I thankful for my own grandparents, but I am ever so grateful for my children’s grandparents (a.k.a. my parents). They bring us so much happiness. We love to spend time with them. Many new memories are made each time we’re together.
I- Intelligence
I am so glad that we are able to learn new things everyday. The world is such an interesting place. I am thankful for the knowledge I can acquire through books and the computer.
V- Vacations
There is nothing better than being able to get away from all the stressors in life. It is the one time I can set everything aside and truly relax. Vacations also allow Mike and me to reconnect.
I- Incredible Husband
My husband is a wonderful father and friend. He is always supportive, encouraging, and loving…to our whole family.
N- Nieces and Nephews
Being an aunt has brought me a lot of joy. It is fun to spend time with them. (Nolan and Lilly also like to spend time with their cousins.)
G- God
God has provided me with all the blessings in my life. I can’t even begin to thank Him for everything He’s given me. I have true happiness in my life because of my faith…and for that I am extremely thankful.
When life isn't perfect, I need to remember to think about all the good things in my life. We can be thankful all year long! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
P.S. Lilly has recently taken up photography...I want to thank her for snapping a photo of me for this entry. Could there possibly be another scrapbooker in the family?!





No comments:
Post a Comment