I've got a rocket in my pocket. I cannot stop to play.
Away it goes! I've burned my toes...
It's Independence Day!
We started our 4th of July celebration at the St. Joe parade.
Of course, it was hot... just like every year we go, but the kids love it!
(literally) :)
You're My Yankee Doodle "Dandy"
Mike and I, along with four other couples and their kids
had a great time at the Privatsky picnic.
Pint-Sized PatriotsNolan simply adores MaKenna...
the two of them started daycare together when they were
just a few months old.
The kids swam in the pool, ran through the sprinkler, rode on the slip
and slide, played in the sandbox, and chased each other around the yard
all afternoon.
A holiday wouldn't be complete w/out my dearest friend Darnell!
KaBoom Time!The guys talked us out of buckling up 10 kids and heading down to the park for the fireworks this year. The thought of hauling 10 kids, lawn chairs, and bug spray did sound like a lot of work, so we all sat back and watched a show put on by our hubbies. Good thing the local police were at the park patrolling...that table had about $500 worth of illegal fireworks. The guys were in heaven...and the kids were in ahhhh!
WOW...our dads can really put on a show!
It was a perfect day...thanks everyone for the fun memories!










No comments:
Post a Comment