Some days I think you could have been a fish! Whenever we go to the cabin, you're in the lake the entire time. You've been in the water with your clothes on, you've been in the water when it's barely 60 degrees outside, and you've brought and played with just about every imaginable toy in the water! Today this surfboard crossed your path, and immediately you took it in the water to test it out. The sun wasn't shining, the air was cool, and there wasn't a single ripple on the lake, but that didn't matter. It was a water toy, and you needed to get it to the water where it belonged! I of course followed you down there (in my polar fleece jacket) with my camera to capture another water moment. I wasn't quite sure what you had in mind... since you do need waves to surf...but you had fun experimenting and spending more time in the water!!!
Lovely Arrangements Bundle
4 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment