Wednesday, May 12, 2010

To Be a Mother



It takes a lot of hard work, patience, support, and unconditional love to be a mother. A person really needs to be a mom in order to understand what it really takes to be a good one. We all have our days when we question what we do or how we handle a situation, but when dusk falls and we're tucking our little ones in for the night, we are reassured about the blessings before us and the role we play.
I have learned a lot from my grandmothers, mom, stepmom, and mother-in-law. Their special ways have shaped who I am and how I parent my children. There is a special relationship between a mother and her children that's for certain. As my children grow, that bond between us becomes stronger. As I grow, I realize and appreciate what my mother and all the special women in my life have given me and the impact it's made.
Thank you everyone for giving me that unconditional love and support. Thank you for your patience and hugs. Thank you for being who you are. I love you all very much and love the fact that I too am a mother.

No comments: